Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Family Pictures 2013

In early November we had family pictures taken. Needless to say it could've gone better but in the end we got some great shots. Raleigh pretty much cried the whole time.....it was a bit windy and chilly. She didn't care for that one bit. Her poor eyes make my heart melt. 

Speaking of eyes.........those baby blues will get you!


She is such a......I don't even know the right word to describe her. She's sweet and sassy!





One of my favorite shots!

This might've been one of the ten second spans that Raleigh wasn't screaming!


That Look!

Definitely a model!

She looks so cute...but wait a minute and scroll down.....











Enough said.

1 comment:

  1. I love the non-traditional "smiling" ones, even the crying ones. They, to me, are more sincere and real, because lets be honest not every day is rainbows and butterflys:). They are all great!

    ReplyDelete